News and Announcements
ments and Treasurer comments
Houghton Township Maintenance Position
1. Clean Township Office, restroom & first (main) floor weekly
Summer - June 1 through October 1
2. Lawn maintenance of school grounds, ballfield, cemetery, Monument, dry hydrant, parking area at bridge and inside guard rails. These are all done every 2 weeks.
3. Snow removal for Township building entrances (as needed), parking area, dumpster & dry hydrant.
4. Maintenance of Township equipment (mowers, trimmers, snow blower).
5. Light maintenance and upkeep to Township Building and equipment as needed.
Report to Township Supervisor
Submit letter of interest to: Houghton Township Supervisor
5059 4th St.
Eagle River, MI 49950
The next regular meeting of the Houghton Township Board will be at 7:00 P.M. on Monday, October 17, 2016 in the community building.